Ready to Be Monumental!
I am excited to share I’m officially headed back to the Monumental Marathon for the fourth year! Fast course, good weather, great organization!
In 2013, it was my third marathon back after a two-year hiatus due to injury. My first two back were both 3:25s — 15 minutes slower than the PR I set right before getting hurt. At Indy 2013, I took 6 minutes back off!
In 2014, I only ran the half — we had just married in August and training for a marathon AND wedding planning had seemed like a bad idea! I set a new PR, 1:28:12, finally breaking 90!
Then last year, I basically tied my pre-injury PR with a 3:10:18 for 26th female!
I’ve written a few times about this race:
- Race Review: Monumental Marathon (2015)
- Race Report: Monumental Marathon 2015
- Monumental announces smart course changes
- Indy Monumental Race Review – Nov. 1, 2014
- Monumental Marathon Review (2013)
Want to join me? Sign up TODAY before prices go up!