A pretty sizable mileage month for June — 228.6 miles!
- I ran every day in June
- 31 hours, 24 minutes of running
- Longest run: 17 miles
- Average distance: about 7 miles
- Average time: 57 minutes
- Average pace: 8:13/mile (keeping those easy runs easy!)
- Weekly totals:
- 51 (5/30-6/5)
- 39 (Monday-Friday, 12-16 miles left for the week)
- Walked: 5.4 miles
- Taught: 15 Pilates classes
- Races: one evening 5k
Another fun stat: last June I started picking my mileage back up ahead of the Monumental Marathon, where I ran 3:10. My goal for that month was 120 miles. How quaint!