- Monday: off, I fell down the stairs the week before and tried to run through it. On Sunday, new things were hurting which made me think I was probably doing more harm then good.
- Tuesday: off. Messed up my shoulder and couldn’t move my head.
- Wednesday: off. Same as above. Taught online Pilates class in the evening (join me!)
- Thursday: 3 miles easy after Kyle Bowling worked on my neck, thank goodness.
- Friday: 6 miles easy in the morning. Taught online Pilates class at lunch. 3 miles easy in the evening. (First day of #GVRAT! Plus recovery miles with C.)
- Saturday: off. Was going to run; had to unload dirt instead and didn’t have time. Taught online Pilates class.
- Sunday: 10 miles easy, HOT. Taught online Pilates class.
What we ate:
- Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
- Channa Masala
- Grilled Boca Burgers with asparagus and Annie’s Deluxe Mac
- Creamy Polenta with Brussels Sprouts and Crispy Chickpeas
- Shrimp Boil Bake
- No-Bake Vegetarian Enchiladas
- Finished cleaning out the bed on the side of our house — so much mint! Sewed seeds for pollinator garden (I used this mix from Burpee and added some Zinnias). That side bed hasn’t had much purpose so I decided helping our friendly pollinators and growing some cut flowers in the process would be a fun solution.
- Got a giant scoop of dirt from a local hardscape company for the test raised bed we’re doing (3’x8′). Shoveled that out of a pickup truck, mixed in compost.
Morgan and I went on a nice walk at the Parklands Tuesday and she got to jump in the creek. And it was Derby weekend so Saturday we had a couple of friends over from our neighborhood for a socially-distanced dinner. We made the sheet pan shrimp boil bake linked above.
Some of the training parts were sad, but the food more than made up for it.
Looks like you ended the week feeling better though. 🙂
HAHA that’s basically my whole 2020 right there.