- Monday: off, I fell down the stairs the week before and tried to run through it. On Sunday, new things were hurting which made me think I was probably doing more harm then good.
- Tuesday: off. Messed up my shoulder and couldn’t move my head.
- Wednesday: off. Same as above. Taught online Pilates class in the evening (join me!)
- Thursday: 3 miles easy after Kyle Bowling worked on my neck, thank goodness.
- Friday: 6 miles easy in the morning. Taught online Pilates class at lunch. 3 miles easy in the evening. (First day of #GVRAT! Plus recovery miles with C.)
- Saturday: off. Was going to run; had to unload dirt instead and didn’t have time. Taught online Pilates class.
- Sunday: 10 miles easy, HOT. Taught online Pilates class.
What we ate:
- Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
- Channa Masala
- Grilled Boca Burgers with asparagus and Annie’s Deluxe Mac
- Creamy Polenta with Brussels Sprouts and Crispy Chickpeas
- Shrimp Boil Bake
- No-Bake Vegetarian Enchiladas
- Finished cleaning out the bed on the side of our house — so much mint! Sewed seeds for pollinator garden (I used this mix from Burpee and added some Zinnias). That side bed hasn’t had much purpose so I decided helping our friendly pollinators and growing some cut flowers in the process would be a fun solution.
- Got a giant scoop of dirt from a local hardscape company for the test raised bed we’re doing (3’x8′). Shoveled that out of a pickup truck, mixed in compost.
Morgan and I went on a nice walk at the Parklands Tuesday and she got to jump in the creek. And it was Derby weekend so Saturday we had a couple of friends over from our neighborhood for a socially-distanced dinner. We made the sheet pan shrimp boil bake linked above.