- Monday: 5 easy, hilly route but great weather. Legs a lil’ tired from Sunday long run.
- Tuesday: 4 easy, was working on my new Pilates booking site and ran out of time/energy/motivation. But something is better than nothing!
- Wednesday: Rest day; taught Pilates in the evening.
- Thursday: 5 easy.
- Friday: 5 easy on the treadmill, gross weather. Taught Pilates at lunchtime.
- Saturday: 6 easy, taught Pilates in the morning.
- Sunday: Rest day; taught Pilates in the evening.
Total: 25 miles, this week was kind of a hot mess for running but worth it. I’m not training for anything and other things needed my attention.
What we ate:
- Grilled Boca burgers and asparagus
- Grilled halloumi skewers with zucchini and potatoes (similar recipe here)
- Slow-cooker vegetarian lasagna (I’d like to point out C was very skeptical about this but it was actually really good)
- After a scary start to the weekend with a hard freeze Friday night, we made it. We had a bunch of seedlings inside and covered up everything outside, which fortunately wasn’t much yet.
- Saturday we planted starters and seeds:
- Starters: tarragon, broccoli, chard, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers.
- Seeds: basil, carrots, kale, collards, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, green beans.
- I also had more strawberry plants I had split off that needed a home, so we picked up a deck planter box and got those situated there.
Saturday was a really nice day; we spent most of it in the garden and at the park with Morgan. And I refinished our living room end tables. And C put together some new dining chairs. Exciting stuff, y’all.
Really, though, the exciting thing was moving my Pilates classes to a new platform and getting that set up. If you want to try it out — and you should! — you can use code WELCOME for a free first class.